Bargain Condition Men's Right-Hand Mizuno MP-52
Stiff Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. If you can get past the cosmetics, there is plenty of life still in this one!...plus, get it for a steal!
The Mizuno MP-52 irons feature the innovative Dual Muscle Technology that combines solid feel and increased playability and is constructed of exclusive Grain Flow Forged 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel for the ultimate soft, solid, consistent feel. By utilizing state-of-the-art CAD design and frequency analysis software, the center of gravity is precisely located behind the impact area for amazing feel. It also features a unique CNC milled pocket cavity that provides a lower and much deeper center of gravity, making it the most playable and forgiving MP iron ever.
- Innovative Dual Muscle Player's Cavity for a perfect blend of feel, workability, and shot-making control.
- CAD and Frequency Analysis Software develops a center of gravity that is located behind the impact zone for maximum feel and workability.
- Exclusive Grain Flow Forged Pure Select 1025E mild carbon steel provides the ultimate soft, solid, and consistent feel.
- Durable double nickel chrome plated finish.
- Modified U-grooves produce ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions.
- Rolled leading edge, cambered mid-sole, and aggressively beveled trailing edge deliver consistent striking from all types of lies.