Bargain Condition Men's Right-Hand Mizuno MP-62
Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. If you can get past the cosmetics, there is plenty of life still in this one!...plus, get it for a steal!
The Mizuno MP-62 irons feature Dual Muscle Technology and Grain-Flow Forged 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel for the ultimate in soft, solid, consistent feel. The Dual Muscle Technology is a player''s cavity back that provides the perfect blend of feel, workability, and shot-shaping capability. The sole features a rolled leading edge, an agressively cambered mid-sole, and a rolled trailing edge that delivers tour-caliber ball control and workability.
- Innovative Dual Muscle Player's Cavity for a perfect blend of feel, workability, and shot-making control.
- CAD and Frequency Analysis Software develops a center of gravity that is located behind the impact zone for maximum feel and workability.
- Exclusive Grain Flow Forged Pure Select 1025E mild carbon steel provides the ultimate soft, solid, and consistent feel.
- Durable double nickel chrome plated finish.
- Modified U-grooves produce ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions.