Bargain Condition Men's Left-Hand TaylorMade Burner Steel
Standard Lie Angle
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. If you can get past the cosmetics, there is plenty of life still in this one!...plus, get it for a steal!
The Burner Steel Fairway Wood features SuperFast Club Technology to give an extremely light total weight combined with a ight and long shaft to promote faster swing speed for added power. A large steel clubhead has the highest MOI of any fairway wood in golf (30% higher than the r7 steel) which gives tremendous forgiveness for long, straight results on off center hits. The Steel Pull Face Construction equals a higher COR promoting faster ball speed for increased distance. Shallow clubface design means lower and farther back CG position for easy to launch high and long.
- Large steel clubhead with pull-face construction
- Extremely light total weight with light-and-long shaft
- Easy to launch high and long
- Highest MOI of any fairway wood in golf (30% higher than r7® Steel)
- Tremendous forgiveness for long, straight results on off-center hits