20% Off Select Items
Bargain Condition Men's Right-Hand Odyssey White Hot XG #9
Standard Type, Putterflex Flex, 33" Length, Standard Lie Angle
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. If you can get past the cosmetics, there is plenty of life still in this one!...plus, get it for a steal!
The White Hot XG putter features a multi-layer insert, inspired by today''s multi-layered golf balls. The elastomer core is very soft and resilient, while the thin outer layer is firmer for greater responsiveness.
- The White Hot XG #9 is a toe-weighted, heel-shafted, flanged blade with a long hosel and half-shaft offset.
- This is the model used by Phil Mickelson to win the 2006 Masters.
- Elastomer Core Material - Soft for great feel, and highly resilient to get the ball rolling quickly.
- Thin, outer striking surface - Firm for fine-tuned responsiveness.
- Textured Impact Zone - Enhances feel and clearly defines the sweet spot.