Extra 10% Off Used Drivers
Bargain Condition Men's Right-Hand TaylorMade r7 460 TP
Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. If you can get past the cosmetics, there is plenty of life still in this one!...plus, get it for a steal!
The TaylorMade r7 460 TP Tour Preferred features a 460cc titanium head which is designed for players with higher swing speeds and demand the most from their driver If you want the driver designed for the 2006 TaylorMade Tour professionals this is the one
- Movable Weight Technology, with one 2-gram and one 14-gram weight installed, the TaylorMade r7 460 TP can go from a neutral trajectory to a draw with two clicks of the available TLC wrench. This results in shot-shape movement of up to 15 yards.
- The Ultra-Thin Wall Technology of the TaylorMade r7 460 TP permits clubhead wall measuring to 0. 6mm, which is 25% thinner than the walls of the TaylorMade r7 quad and TaylorMade r5 dual drivers.
- Exceptionally low-deep CG and massive clubface area make the ball easy to launch on a high, strong trajectory for long carry and phenomenal distance
- TaylorMade RE*AX 64 TP stock shaft manufactured by Mitsubishi features a sophisticated yet easy to hit design for tour caliber performance. This promotes consistency, head stability and added clubhead speed.
- A large, beautifully shaped footprint looks strong and powerful behind the ball for added confidence.