20% Off Select Items
Men's TaylorMade r7 460 TP
Stiff Flex, Standard Length, Standard Lie Angle
The TaylorMade r7 460 TP Tour Preferred features a 460cc titanium head, which is designed for players with higher swing speeds and demand the most from their driver. If you want the driver designed for the 2006 TaylorMade Tour professionals, this is the one.
- Movable Weight Technology, with one 2-gram and one 14-gram weight installed, the TaylorMade r7 460 TP can go from a neutral trajectory to a draw with two clicks of the available TLC wrench. This results in shot-shape movement of up to 15 yards.
- The Ultra-Thin Wall Technology of the TaylorMade r7 460 TP permits clubhead wall measuring to 0. 6mm, which is 25% thinner than the walls of the TaylorMade r7 quad and TaylorMade r5 dual drivers.
- Exceptionally low-deep CG and massive clubface area make the ball easy to launch on a high, strong trajectory for long carry and phenomenal distance
- TaylorMade RE*AX 64 TP stock shaft manufactured by Mitsubishi features a sophisticated yet easy to hit design for tour caliber performance. This promotes consistency, head stability and added clubhead speed.
- A large, beautifully shaped footprint looks strong and powerful behind the ball for added confidence.