Bargain Condition Men's Ping G5 Offset
10.5° Loft, Regular Flex, Standard Length, Black Dot Standard Lie Angle
NewLike NewAwesomeVery GoodBargainPoor
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. If you can get past the cosmetics, there is plenty of life still in this one!...plus, get it for a steal!
The Ping G5 Offset driver features a 460cc titanium head and is very similar in shape to the very popular G2 driver. The weight has been re-distributed to create an even lower and deeper center of gravity to reduce spin and increase the likelihood of finding the short grass.
- Subtle 1/4 inch offset provides slice reduction and promotes more of a ''draw'' ball flight.
- Weight from low stress areas in the crown is repositioned on the sole to lower the center of gravity and reduce spin rates.
- The web design of the weight removal area ensures the structural integrity of the clubhead.
- The precision-milled, variable-thickness face yields increased performance and high ball speeds, even on off-center hits.
- Internal weight pads toward the back of the driver create a low CG for a higher launch and reduced spin.