Your participation in the trade-in program is subject to:
- The terms and conditions stated below.
- All rules for the program included on 3balls.com.
- All policies stated in the Frequently Asked Questions.
For more information, visit our Trade-In Center page here.
- Items you submit for trade-in using the program are subject to acceptance by us.
- Trade-in values are subject to change. Trade-in promotions are not valid on previous purchases, exchanges, or special orders.
- You will receive a credit on your 3balls.com account. You are not entitled to any other payment for items you submit for trade-in using the program.
- Trade bonuses cannot be used toward select PING, Titleist or FootJoy items.
You represent and warrant that:
- You have the legal right to sell all items you submit for trade-in.
- Items are not counterfeit or stolen.
- Your submission complies with the program terms.
Note: We will use in-house experts to determine if submitted items are counterfeit.
- Items you submit must be in "playable" condition or we will reject such items. We use our sole discretion to determine playable items.
- We cannot confirm the trade-in value of an item until we receive, and review your trade-in. If we cancel your trade-in due to an incorrect value, we will return the item to you. You will not receive payment for a canceled trade-in.
- We reserve the right to cancel any trade-in in our sole discretion. You will not receive any payment for a canceled trade-in.
- We may revise the program terms and may suspend or end the program at any time without notice to you.