Trading in your used golf club is a great way to get credit and upgrade to a new one.
Our Trade-In Center enables you to send us your clubs you no longer want or use in exchange for a 3balls.com eGift Card. You can use your eGift Card toward any purchase on the 3balls.com website. You can choose to spend your eGift Card as soon as you complete the trade-in process or wait until a future date to spend your trade-in credit.
Consumer trade-in’s can take up to 10 business days (Monday through Friday) from the time we receive the club at our facility, to be processed. After which, an eGift Card is issued.
The trade-in value you receive depends on the condition of your club. Before receiving a quote, you will confirm that your club is not in need of any repairs, dented, badly scratched, cracked, significantly marked, etc. Even if the club does not have any of these issues, if the club was not well taken care of then the value of your club will be reduced.
- If you cannot find your club listed in the Trade-In Center then we are not currently accepting trade-in's on that club. We do update our list so check back often.
- All iron sets must include either five, six, seven or eight sequential irons. At minimum, the iron set must have at least five consecutive pieces including the 6 iron and PW (pitching wedge). Iron sets that do not have the minimum 6-PW configuration will not be accepted. All heads, shaft models, flexes, and dexterity must match for an iron set to receive credit.
- Items traded in must match the item on the packaging slip. If upon inspection the item(s) you trade in does not match the item(s) on your packing slip, the trade-in value will change accordingly, as will any applicable trade-in-premium.
- 3balls.com will provide a FedEx shipping label for all trade-in's whose addresses originate within the continental US at a cost of $7.99. However, if your Trade-in is valued at $99.00 or greater, and is being shipped from the continental US, you will receive free shipping to us. You must use the label within 5 days.
- If you have multiple items to trade-in, pack all of them sufficiently in a box large enough to accommodate all items. Your local FedEx Store location will be equipped with golf club shipping cartons and packing materials. Any liability for damages and resulting condition downgrades incurred during transit is the shipper’s responsibility.
If you trade-in does not meet our acceptance criteria we will do one of the following:
- Return the product to you. You are responsible for the return shipping charges and you must contact us with your payment information. Consumer Trade-In return shipping rates are shipped FedEx and are as follows:
- Disposal of the item if the club is a no value item and you agree to its disposal.
- Repair the club if you agree to the price of the repair and authorize us to complete the repair. We will deduct the repair charges from the initial trade-in allowance.
If you return a purchase, a trade-in credit is refunded back to you in the original form of payment. If you paid for your order with an eGift Card and/or credit card or PayPal combination then the refund will be credited to the eGift Card first and then the remaining balance will then be refunded to the credit card or PayPal account. 30-Day Playability items returned will be refunded via a 3balls.com eGift Card.