Our warranty policy ensures your complete satisfaction on our products and services.
3balls.com sells new in-line golf clubs under manufacturer warranty. Often a preowned or closeout golf club may be eligible for warranty coverage. We will honor all applicable manufacturer warranties.
Club Failures & Defects
Our warranty policy covers failures and defects to the functioning portions of the club. We evaluate other damage on a case by case basis. Failures and defects related to the functioning portions of the club may include but are not limited to:
- Shaft failure/defect up to 6 inches above the hosel.
- Shaft failure/defect within the gripped portion of the shaft.
- Failure/defect within the contact area/perimeter of the clubface.
- Abused or misused golf clubs are not covered under warranty and are not eligible for replacement.
- 3balls.com can return products that do not meet manufacturer specified warranty criteria. We can either return these products at your expense or destroy them at no additional cost.
Note: 3balls.com follows the warranty standards defined by the original equipment manufacturers and are not responsible for denial of warranty claims.