What Are These Clubs & Where Do They Come From?
Callaway Golf has club fitting centers around the country with OptiFit club heads and shafts. These centers used Big Bertha components that were interchangeable for an optimal fitting process, and no different from the retail Big Bertha components in any way.
What Does This Mean For You?
A Real VALUE Opportunity on a High Tech 460CC Titanium Composite Callaway Driver!
- 100% Authentic Callaway Product!
- Fully Warranted by Callaway Golf!
- USGA Conforming and Tournament Legal!
- OptiFit Wrench is NOT included.
With That Addressed, Here's The Cool Tech Stuff:
- Hyper Speed Face provides hot ball speeds across the face.
- Adjustable Perimeter Weighting slide toward the rear of the club has a wide range of Draw and Fade bias options.
- Advanced Adjustable Hosel allows the golfer to change loft higher or lower, and face bias to draw or fade.
- Forged Composite is a high strength, lightweight crown that weighs only 8 grams. This allows the engineers to use Adjustable Perimeter Weighting and a deeper CG for more forgiveness.
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. Ideal for those who are less concerned with cosmetics and are looking for great value plus performance!
- This club comes equipped with a shaft originally intended for a right-handed driver. This will reverse the intended hosel setting, but will not impact performance.
- The club head has been set to the factory neutral setting.
- The accessories (torque wrench and owners manual) are not included.