What Are These Clubs & Where Do They Come From?
Callaway Golf has club fitting centers around the country with OptiFit club heads and shafts. These centers used Big Bertha components that were interchangeable for an optimal fitting process, and no different from the retail Big Bertha components in any way.
What Does This Mean For You?
A Real VALUE Opportunity on a High Tech Hyper Speed Callaway Fairway Wood!
- 100% Authentic Callaway Product!
- Fully Warranted by Callaway Golf!
- USGA Conforming and Tournament Legal!
- OptiFit Wrench is NOT included.
With That Addressed, Here's The Cool Tech Stuff:
- Hyper Speed Face made of 455 Carpenter Steel provides hot ball speeds across the face.
- Advanced Adjustable Hosel allows the golfer to change loft higher or lower, and face bias to draw or fade.
- Internal Standing Wave moves the CG forward for more consistent launch, spin, and distance.
Select a Specific Condtion Above to See Detailed Condition Description
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear. Unless otherwise noted, there are absolutely NO pop-up marks in the crown of any woods.
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. Ideal for those who are less concerned with cosmetics and are looking for great value plus performance!