What Are These Clubs & Where Do They Come From?
Callaway Golf has club fitting centers around the country with OptiFit club heads and shafts. These centers used Big Bertha components that were interchangeable for an optimal fitting process, and no different from the retail Big Bertha components in any way.
What Does This Mean For You?
A Real VALUE Opportunity on a High Tech Hyper Speed Callaway Fairway Wood!
- 100% Authentic Callaway Product!
- Fully Warranted by Callaway Golf!
- USGA Conforming and Tournament Legal!
- OptiFit Wrench is NOT included.
With That Addressed, Here's The Cool Tech Stuff:
- Hyper Speed Face made of 455 Carpenter Steel provides hot ball speeds across the face.
- Advanced Adjustable Hosel allows the golfer to change loft higher or lower, and face bias to draw or fade.
- Internal Standing Wave moves the CG forward for more consistent launch, spin, and distance.
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. Ideal for those who are less concerned with cosmetics and are looking for great value plus performance!
- This Callaway Big Bertha 2014 fairway wood has a neutral loft setting of 15*, but can be adjusted to a range from 14*-17*. The accessories (instruction guide and wrench) are not available.