What Are These Clubs & Where Do They Come From?
Callaway Golf has club fitting centers around the country with OptiFit club heads and shafts. These centers used X2 Hot components that were interchangeable for an optimal fitting process, and no different from the retail X2 Hot components in any way.
What Does This Mean For You?
A Real VALUE Opportunity on a High Tech 460CC Titanium Callaway Driver!
- 100% Authentic Callaway Product!
- Fully Warranted by Callaway Golf!
- USGA Conforming and Tournament Legal!
- OptiFit Wrench is NOT included.
With That Addressed, Here's The Cool Tech Stuff:
- Fast ball speeds from the Hyper Speed Face with a large sweet spot and maximum forgiveness.
- Head shape and construction provides high ball speeds even on off-center shots.
- Adjustable Hosel Technology allows for loft adjustments of 1 degree lower or 2 degrees higher to optimize launch angle and spin.
- Adjustable to a Draw or Neutral bias to optimize shot shape.
- 460cc head size.
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear. Unless otherwise noted, there are absolutely NO pop-up marks in the crown of any woods.