Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. Ideal for those who are less concerned with cosmetics and are looking for great value plus performance!
- This club has been re-shafted outside the manufacturer.
- This club comes equipped with a Midsize grip.
- This is the 440cc FT Optiforce driver. It has a standard loft of 9.5*, and an adjustable loft range of 8.5*-11.5*. This driver can be adjusted in 1* increments.
- The club head has been set to the factory neutral setting.
- The accessories (owner’s manual and Callaway wrench) are NOT included.
The Callaway FT Optiforce 440 Driver features the following: Lightweight total club weight combined with an aerodynamic head shape help reduce drag and increase clubhead speed, for greater distance. OptiFit Hosel allows golfers to adjust the loft of the clubhead and the directional bias to Draw or Neutral for the desired shot trajectory. Variable Face Thickness and Hyperbolic Face Technology creates a larger sweet spot and fast ball speed for maximum distance. The 440cc head is slightly smaller than the 460cc model, has a starting loft of 9.5 degrees and can be adjusted to as low as 8.5 degrees and as high as 11.5 degrees in 1 degree increments while producing a slightly lower, more boring trajectory.