What Are These Clubs & Where Do They Come From?
Callaway Golf has club fitting centers around the country with OptiFit club heads and shafts. These centers used X-Hot components that were interchangeable for an optimal fitting process, and no different from the retail X-Hot components in any way.
What Does This Mean For You?
A Real VALUE Opportunity on a High Tech 460CC Titanium Callaway Driver!
- 100% Authentic Callaway Product!
- Fully Warranted by Callaway Golf!
- USGA Conforming and Tournament Legal!
- OptiFit Wrench is NOT included.
With That Addressed, Here's The Cool Tech Stuff:
- Adjustable Speed Frame Face allows you to set the face angle in an Open, Square or Closed position.
- Thinnest wall casting technology ever, for an overall lighter club configuration and an optimized CG position.
- Speed Frame Face creates incredibly fast ball speeds all across the face for greater distance.
- Optimized CG position increases forgiveness, and more consistent sidespin for accurate drives.
Select a Specific Condtion Above to See Detailed Condition Description
Shows some visible signs of limited use, but is in fantastic shape and has been exceptionally well maintained. If you look really close, you may see some minor or faint cosmetic blemishes (e.g., very light scuffing and/or scratching), but overall, the luster of new is still very much alive.
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear. Unless otherwise noted, there are absolutely NO pop-up marks in the crown of any woods.
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. Ideal for those who are less concerned with cosmetics and are looking for great value plus performance!