Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear. Unless otherwise noted, there are absolutely NO pop-up marks in the crown of any woods.
- This club has been re-shafted outside of the manufacturer with the shaft listed above and comes equipped with a midsize grip.
- A 7-gram (green) sole weight is installed in the club head.
- There is noticeable nicking as well as a faint ball mark along the leading edge of the crown. There is also some faint scuffing on the crown.
- The club head has been set to the factory Neutral setting (sole weight and shaft hosel).
- The accessories (torque wrench and owners manual) are NOT available.
The Titleist 913D3 Driver features the following: 445cc traditional pear shaped head design for maximum workability and no ball flight bias under the standard setting. Dial-in launch and spin settings perfectly using the SureFit Tour hosel system. Forged, variable thickness face insert. Low, flat sole profile and new flat SureFit Tour weight on the rear sole optimizes center of gravity for forgiveness. More powerful sound at impact.