Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear. Unless otherwise noted, there are absolutely NO pop-up marks in the crown of any woods.
- This club has been re-shafted outside the manufacturer.
- This club has noticeable scuffing on the crown.
- This is the 460cc FT Optiforce driver. It has a standard loft of 10.5*, and an adjustable loft range of 9.5*-12.5*. This driver can be adjusted in 1* increments.
- The club head has been set to the factory neutral setting.
- The accessories (owner’s manual and Callaway wrench) are NOT included.
The Callaway FT Optiforce 460 Driver features the following: Lightweight total club weight combined with an aerodynamic head shape help reduce drag and increase clubhead speed, for greater distance. OptiFit Hosel allows golfers to adjust the loft of the clubhead and the directional bias to Draw or Neutral for the desired shot trajectory. Variable Face Thickness and Hyperbolic Face Technology creates a larger sweet spot and fast ball speed for maximum distance. 460cc head has a starting loft of 10.5 degrees and can be adjusted down to 9.5 degrees or up to 12.5 degrees in 1 degree increments while producing an easy launching, high trajectory with greater forgiveness.