What Are These Clubs & Where Do They Come From?
Callaway Golf has club fitting centers around the country with OptiFit club heads and shafts. These centers used RAZR Fit Xtreme components that were interchangeable for an optimal fitting process, and no different from the retail RAZR Fit Xtreme components in any way.
What Does This Mean For You?
A Real VALUE Opportunity on a High Tech Multi-Material Callaway Driver! (440cc on lofts 8.5, 9.5, 10.5) (460cc on lofts 11.5 and 13.5)
- 100% Authentic Callaway Product!
- Fully Warranted by Callaway Golf!
- USGA Conforming and Tournament Legal!
- OptiFit Wrench is NOT included.
With That Addressed, Here's The Cool Tech Stuff:
- OptiFit Hosel adjusts the face angle to an Open, Square, or Closed position.
- OptiFit Weights, 13 grams and 1 gram, shift the CG to aid in playing a Draw or Neutral ball flight.
- Forged Composite material is lighter and stronger than titanium.
- Speed Frame Face creates incredibly fast ball speeds all across the entire face for greater distance and accuracy.
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear. Unless otherwise noted, there are absolutely NO pop-up marks in the crown of any woods.
- There are a few faint ball marks along the leading edge of the crown.
- The club head has been set to the factory neutral setting (weights and shaft hosel).
- The accessories (OPTIFIT start guide and Callaway wrench) are NOT included.