The TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 Driver features the following: 4,100 square millimeter clubface gives the golfer substantially more face area. Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the clubface expands the high ball speed area. Improved aerodynamics reduces drag over the head for a faster clubhead speed. Thick and thin crown give the club a lower and forward CG location for a high launch and low spin drive. Loft Sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add or subtract 1.5 degrees to each of the available standard lofts: 9.5, 10.5, 12, or HL. Black clubface, non glare white crown and new crown graphics promote easy alignment.
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear. Unless otherwise noted, there are absolutely NO pop-up marks in the crown of any woods.
- This club has some noticeable nicking on the leading edge of the crown.
- This club has some noticeable nicking along the outer edge of the crown.
- This club comes equipped with a gray Winn Dri-Tac Midsize grip.
- The club head has been set to the factory neutral setting (shaft hosel).
- The accessories (pouch and torque wrench) are not available.