Select a Specific Condtion Above to See Detailed Condition Description
Like New Condition
Shows virtually no traces of wear and is nearly impossible to distinguish from new. May show signs of very minor "shop wear," but in most cases, you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference from new…we just have the luxury of a super-duper magnifying glass!
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear. Unless otherwise noted, there are absolutely NO pop-up marks in the crown of any woods.
What Are These Clubs & Where Do They Come From?
Callaway Golf has club fitting centers around the country with OptiFit club heads and shafts. These centers used RAZR Fit components that were interchangeable for an optimal fitting process, and no different from the retail RAZR Fit components in any way.
What Does This Mean For You?
A Real VALUE Opportunity on a High Tech Stainless Steel Callaway Fairway Wood!
- New Callaway Generic Barrel Headcover Included!
- 100% Authentic Callaway Product!
- Fully Warranted by Callaway Golf!
- USGA Conforming and Tournament Legal!
- OptiFit Wrench is NOT included.
With That Addressed, Here's The Cool Tech Stuff:
- OptiFit Hosel allows for the face angle to be open, square or closed.
- Precision face thickness control in each club increases the sweet spot size and produces higher ball speeds for increased distance.
- Traditional shape with a full length hosel for an appealing look to a large range of players.
- Stainless steel is heat treated for increased strength.