Select a Specific Condtion Above to See Detailed Condition Description
Shows some visible signs of limited use, but is in fantastic shape and has been exceptionally well maintained. If you look really close, you may see some minor or faint cosmetic blemishes (e.g., very light scuffing and/or scratching), but overall, the luster of new is still very much alive.
Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear. Unless otherwise noted, there are absolutely NO pop-up marks in the crown of any woods.
What Are These Clubs & Where Do They Come From?
Callaway Golf has club fitting centers around the country with I-MIX club heads and shafts. These centers used RAZR Hawk components that were interchangeable for an optimal fitting process.
What Does This Mean For You?
A Real VALUE Opportunity on a High Tech 460CC Multi-Material Callaway Driver!
- New Callaway Barrel Headcover Included!
- 100% Authentic Callaway Product!
- Fully Warranted by Callaway Golf!
- USGA Conforming and Tournament Legal!
- I-MIX Wrench is NOT included.
With That Addressed, Here's The Cool Tech Stuff:
- Forged Composite crown provides a significant performance advantage over all titanium drivers.
- The crown contains 10 million turbostratic carbon fibers that make up 33 percent of the club head.
- A light club head with an extremely high moment of inertia or MOI.
- Chemical milling process removes excess material from the clubface for precise face thickness across the entire club face. This allows for consistently high ball speeds and greater distance.