What Are These Clubs & Where Do They Come From?
Callaway Golf has club fitting centers around the country with I-MIX club heads and shafts. These centers used Diablo Octane components that were interchangeable for an optimal fitting process.
What Does This Mean For You?
A Real VALUE Opportunity on a High Tech 460CC Multi-Material Callaway Driver!
- New Callaway Barrel Headcover Included!
- 100% Authentic Callaway Product!
- Fully Warranted by Callaway Golf!
- USGA Conforming and Tournament Legal!
- I-MIX Wrench is NOT included.
With That Addressed, Here's The Cool Tech Stuff:
- Forged Composite crown provides a significant performance advantage over all titanium drivers.
- The crown contains 10 million turbostratic carbon fibers that make up 33 percent of the club head.
- A light club head with an extremely high moment of inertia or MOI.
- Chemical milling process removes excess material from the clubface for precise face thickness across the entire club face. This allows for consistently high ball speeds and greater distance
Shows some visible signs of limited use, but is in fantastic shape and has been exceptionally well maintained. If you look really close, you may see some minor or faint cosmetic blemishes (e.g., very light scuffing and/or scratching), but overall, the luster of new is still very much alive.
- This club comes equipped with a Callaway I-Mix head. It comes pre-assembled with a shaft, ready for play. The hosel wrench and additional shafts are not available.