What Are These Clubs & Where Do They Come From?
Callaway Golf has club fitting centers around the country with OptiFit club heads and shafts. These centers used RAZR Fit components that were interchangeable for an optimal fitting process, and no different from the retail RAZR Fit components in any way.
What Does This Mean For You?
A Real VALUE Opportunity on a High Tech Stainless Steel Callaway Fairway Wood!
- 100% Authentic Callaway Product!
- Fully Warranted by Callaway Golf!
- USGA Conforming and Tournament Legal!
- OptiFit Wrench is NOT included.
With That Addressed, Here's The Cool Tech Stuff:
- OptiFit Hosel allows for the face angle to be open, square or closed.
- Precision face thickness control in each club increases the sweet spot size and produces higher ball speeds for increased distance.
- Traditional shape with a full length hosel for an appealing look to a large range of players.
- Stainless steel is heat treated for increased strength.
Shows frequent to heavy use but does not show any signs of abuse. Cosmetic blemishes are clearly visible and may include: pop-up marks, heavy scuffing and scratching, paint chipping, heavy finish wear, shaft burn and pitting, natural dings/nicking/gouges, etc. Ideal for those who are less concerned with cosmetics and are looking for great value plus performance!
- The club head has been set to the factory neutral setting (shaft hosel).
- The accessories (RAZR FIT quick start guide and RAZR FIT wrench) are NOT included.