Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear. Unless otherwise noted, there are absolutely NO pop-up marks in the crown of any woods.
What Are These Clubs & Where Do They Come From?
Callaway Golf has club fitting centers around the country with OptiFit club heads and shafts. These centers used RAZR Fit components that were interchangeable for an optimal fitting process, and no different from the retail RAZR Fit components in any way.
What Does This Mean For You?
A Real VALUE Opportunity on a High Tech 460CC Multi-Material Callaway Driver!
- 100% Authentic Callaway Product!
- Fully Warranted by Callaway Golf!
- USGA Conforming and Tournament Legal!
- OptiFit Wrench is NOT included.
With That Addressed, Here's The Cool Tech Stuff:
- Forged Composite crown material is lighter and stronger than titanium. The crown contains over 7 million turbostratic carbon fibers, providing the optimal center of gravity and a high MOI.
- Aerodynamic shape reduces energy loss from drag by 14 percent.
- VFT and Hyperbolic Face Technology form a large sweet spot and higher ball speeds across the titanium face for constant distance.
- Chemical milling process removes excess material for precise thickness control.