Very Good Condition
Shows general wear associated with normal use over the course of a season or more but has been well cared for. Does not retain any of the "new look" but is in better than average condition. There is absolutely no sign of abuse. Cosmetic imperfections are typically visible. Examples include: scuffing, scratching, tiny paint blemishes, shallow dings/nicking, and normal shaft wear. Unless otherwise noted, there are absolutely NO pop-up marks in the crown of any woods.
- There are a few faint ball marks along the leading edge of the crown.
- This club has some noticeable nicking on the leading edge of the crown.
- This club has some noticeable nicking along the outer edge of the crown.
- The club head has been set to the factory neutral setting.
- The accessories (pouch and torque wrench) are not available.
The TaylorMade R9 460 Driver features: Flight Control Technology allows the player to easily adjust the loft, lie and face angle to affect side-to-side flight by up to 40 yards with 8 clubhead positions. Head shape combines super high MOI and easy launching CG position. 460cc head size. Inverted Cone Technology expands the portion of the clubface that delivers high COR for consistently longer drives.